As an Independent Financial Planner I lead a highly experienced team that works with you and your trusted advisors to develop strategies and recommend personalized strategies that aim to help you accumulate, protect and transfer your wealth. The approach is flexible and accommodates your unique situation:
- Understanding your financial objective – We’ll start by asking questions that help us understand more about your financial goals and objectives
- Developing strategies – Next, we’ll analyze and evaluate the financial and personal information you provide so we can match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing strategies – Using these strategies, we develop customized solutions tailored to your goals and objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class productions and services.
- Providing timely, ongoing service – We regularly review your situation to help ensure you’re working toward meeting your financial objectives.
As an investment adviser representative, I understand the responsibility that comes with helping to make your goals a reality. Here’s a quick summary of the skills and qualifications I’ll use:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) from Marquette University
- Series 7 Registered*
- Earned & maintained the Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) designation in 2006
- Earned & maintained the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC® ) designation in 2012
- Over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry
*Registration held through LPL Financial.